- Why is it that I always want to spell shoveling with 2 L's?
- I really wish the neighbors didn't have snow blowers - not because they get their driveways cleaned in less time with less effort, but because the gas fumes really bother me and sometimes give me a headache. So much for crisp, fresh air.
- I really don't mind shoveling snow - unless it's really wet, heavy, and deep, like at the bottom of the driveway where the plow goes through, and in front of the mailbox.
- Even if the snow isn't super deep and heavy, shoveling the entire driveway is still good exercise, especially when I have to do it multiple times a day.
- Sometimes I'd like to wait until it actually stops snowing so I can shovel the snow all off at once, but I don't like to drive through it or have anyone else drive through it. Tire tracks in the snow just make it harder to clean off the driveway.
- It doesn't seem to matter which gloves I wear, my fingers always seem to get cold. Except today - today they were warm, but it wasn't very cold out there, I guess. I did recently get some fingerless gloves with a mitten part that pulls over the end - what do you call those? Glittens? I'm hoping that will help. If not I may have to find me some mittens and see if that helps, keeping my fingers together so they can keep each other warm.
Thoughts on Shoveling Snow
I really shouldn't read stuff like this - both the article and the comments. It makes me mad. So, just some of my thoughts as I'm reading:…
The other day I made a comment on facebook regarding the sad state of marriage in today's society: (triggered by an interview on The View)…
So frustrating. My other blog, the one I post to most of the time - Beth & Cory's Mom - dropped from PR 3 to PR 2 last week. All Right, so I…